Let the bidding begin!
Online bidding for Near & Far Aid’s Spring Gala silent auction is NOW OPEN! Preview the catalog and enter bids on our unique travel packages, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and exciting food, fashion and ticket offerings from our coveted auction block.
HOW TO PREVIEW & BID
- VISIT https://www.501auctions.com/nfagala
- REGISTER (or SIGN IN if you already purchased your ticket)
- Note: you do not need a ticket to bid on the silent auction!
- VIEW ITEMS BY CATEGORY
- SET MAXIMUM BIDS
- The system will automatically raise your bid by a pre-determined increment until your maximum bid has been met or the silent auction ends at 11pm on March 3rd.
- Setting maximum bids allows you more time to mingle, eat, drink and dance and ensures you don’t risk getting outbid at the last minute!
- WATCH ITEM
- Adds items to your “My Items” list for quick reference later. Just like making a shopping list!
The spectacular night of giving is Near & Far Aid’s biggest fundraising event of the year and promises to be a memorable evening with decadent food and cocktails, dancing and an electric atmosphere. Limited tickets are still available for the event so don’t delay! Tickets can be purchased at Spring Gala Tickets. In addition to the live and silent auctions, the Spring Gala also includes the iconic Brunello Cucinelli fashion show featuring his Spring 2017 and Preview of Fall 2017 Collection, and a live performance by NYC’s own 45 Riots! Don’t miss out on the best party of the year!